Love Me Beauty Box (Beauteco Re-Brand) | September

Love Me Beauty (formerly Beateco) Subscription Beauty Box | £10 plus P+P monthly*

Fear Not. I'm not flooding your bloggy feeds with another beauty box.  'Love Me Beauty' is the new and re-branded 'Beauteco Box' (you can find my first post on their box here if you fancy jogging your memory) - same box, same concept, same lovely contents - just a little switch of names.  This month's menu choices seemed to be more targeted towards skin care and body - which makes a nice little switch up from the previous boxes. I've heard mixed reviews about beauty boxes in the past, and one of the main things that always made me a little 'iffy' about them was the fact that people were disappointed with the lack of variety; where similar products would arrive each month.  All of these monthly boxes so far have impressed me - each one being slightly different in content - and of course, the menu concept means that you receive products you actually want to try.  What I love about this beauty box is the generosity of the 'sample' sizes - 4 out of the 5 products this month are superly-duperly full sized products! So what's in my box this month?

Nip & Fab | Dry Leg Fix (full size) | RRP £10.25
Matriskin | Collagen Serum (7.5ml) | RRP £24.00
Murad | Osmolyte Tonic (full size) | RRP £10.00
Anatomicals | No Old Bags Allowed (full size) | RRP £3.25
Essential Care | Lip Silk (full size) | RRP £5.50
 
Out of the lot, I was really excited to receive the Essential Care Lip Silk (Full Size RRP £.5.50) - I love a good lip balm, and am trying so hard this year to keep my lips in tip top condition throughout the winter months.  I liked the sound of the ingredients (shea butter, orange and coconut oil anyone?! Yes please!) and although it doesn't have much of a scent, I really like it so far. Another product I really like on first impressions is the Murad Osmolyte Tonic.  It's a spray mist that gently moisturises and plumps, as well as containing added nutrients for your skin. It's a great little handbag sized product and I really enjoy using it in the mornings when I don't want a full on moisturiser (my skin isn't dry at all currently). I haven't really tried the other items enough to provide you with any snippets of reviews just yet (although the Nip & Fab Dry Leg Fix is looking a promising one!) - but I'll be sure to let you know if I find myself a little gem in there!  I've discovered a collection of new favourites thanks to this box (Neal & Wolf Deep Conditioner, Art Deco cosmetics and some Lord & Berry lip shades to name a select few) so I have high hopes that I'll manage to find something I love this month!

What do you think of the Love Me Beauty Box concept? Which product do you like the look of this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment